At SkinLeaf’d Inc., we believe we provide safe and non-harmful products for the skin. We strictly follow the Canadian cosmetic regulations, GMP and formulate our products accordingly.
However, we kindly ask you to read our Disclaimer and follow the instructions below.
- SkinLeaf’d Inc. is not responsible for any individual reaction to any particular ingredient. Each product description on our website includes a complete list of ingredients. We strongly suggest that you try a small area first before using any of our products. Should you develop any symptoms or allergic reactions, discontinue use immediately. Our products are for external use only, and a health professional should be consulted before use on children or infants, or if you are pregnant, nursing, or otherwise immuno-compromised.
- Content on our website (articles, product descriptions, blogs, e-mails, newsletters, reviews, testimonials) is provided for general informational purposes and should not constitute medical advice. Product and any other content information of this website is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Product claims and descriptions are based on our own research on all of the ingredients in our products. If you have any questions about a product, please ask before purchasing.
- We cannot predict and do not guarantee that you will attain a particular result from the information provided in or through this Website, and you accept and understand that results differ for each individual. Each individual's results depend on his or her unique background, dedication, desire, motivation, actions and numerous other factors. You fully agree that there are no guarantees as to the specific outcome or results that you can expect from using the information you receive on or through this Website.
- SkinLeaf’d Inc. is not responsible for any accidents, injuries, or property damage resulting from the improper use of any of our products. Care must be taken when using our products in the bath or shower to prevent falls. Buildup of soap and/or oils can occur and may make the bath or shower surface slippery; surface should be rinsed or wiped after use to reduce this risk.
- Please follow product's storage instructions carefully. SkinLeaf’d Inc. is not liable for any individual reaction caused by a spoiled, destroyed or defective product due to being improperly stored while in customer's possession.
- Our products are handcrafted in small batches. Due to the handmade nature of our products, there may be slight variations in color and/or craftsmanship.
By purchasing any SkinLeaf’d Inc. products, you accept full responsibility of reading and agreeing to this disclaimer and using your own discretion towards any SkinLeaf’d Inc. purchase. Use of our products is at the user's own risk.